Pritikin Online Membership has everything you need to succeed on the Pritikin Program at home. You'll even have access to Pritikin's doctors, dietitians, exercise coaches, psychologists, and chefs. You’ll lose weight, feel better – and best of all, live better.
Go to all the membership features by entering your username and password in the box on the right.
Not A Member?
Click here to discover how a Pritikin Membership can support your healthy lifestyle at home. You’ll get hundreds of recipes and food tips, plus daily interaction with the health experts at the Pritikin Center via forums and webinars. You’ll also make friends with wise and witty Pritikin people worldwide, real veterans in the war on obesity and cardiovascular disease.
Click here to explore which Pritikin Membership is right for you.
Whenever you need help or have a question about healthy living, you can call upon the brain trust of the Pritikin experts with your MyPritikin membership. It’s like having your own team of healthy-living consultants at your fingertips. There’s no better way to stay motivated.
Got a question about diabetes control? How to ratchet down your cholesterol? A new recipe you want to try? How to burn the most fat when exercising? You’ll get answers from our Pritikin team of doctors, dietitians, exercise experts, chefs, and psychologists.
Also contributing to our Pritikin Forums are Pritikin Alumni from all over the world, and they offer their own amazing insights for healthy-living success on the homefront. What a wealth of resources!
You’ll enjoy our incredible variety of forums, too. They include:
- "The Pritikin Eating Plan" moderated by dietitians Gayl Canfield, PhD, RD, LD, and Tracy Wilczek, MS, RD, LD
- "Cooking & Recipes" moderated by Executive Chef Anthony Stewart
- "Exercise" moderated by Fitness Directors Scott Danberg, MS, and Jennifer Shook, BS, ACSM
- "Lifestyle & Behavioral Change" moderated by Coral Arvon, PhD, psychotherapist and Director of Behavioral Health and Wellness
- "Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome" moderated by cardiologist and Medical Director Ron Scheib, MD, FACC, and endocrinologist and educator Yanelis Martin, MD
- "Heart Health" moderated by Medical Director and cardiologist Ron Scheib, MD, FACC
- "High Cholesterol" moderated by Jay Kenney, PhD, RD, FACN, Nutrition Research Director, and Ron Scheib, MD, FACC, Medical Director
- "Hypertension" moderated by Jay Kenney, PhD, RD, FACN, Nutrition Research Director, and Ron Scheib, MD, FACC, Medical Director
- "Sleep" moderated by Sam Sugar, MD, FACP, Director of Sleep Health Programs
- "Women’s Health" moderated by Danine Fruge, MD, ABFP, Associate Medical Director and Women’s Health Director
MyPritikin also features regular days/times where one of our Pritikin professionals is available at their computers in real-time. You just login and text your questions, and soon after you’ll hear from the doctor, dietitian, or other professional who is currently holding "office hours."
You’ll attend videos moderated by our doctors, dietitians, exercise physiologists, and other experts at the Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa. Just like our Live Chats, you’ll be able to ask questions and get answers right on the spot.
Tip of the Day from the Experts @ Pritikin
Stay motivated by logging in and getting a quick daily tip for living healthier and better.
Connect with old and new Pritikin friends worldwide. Share tips, support each other, laugh over your foibles, and applaud your successes. Together, you’ll turn healthy convictions into a healthy, vibrant, new life.
Have fun with:
Made it through the store without picking up a Snicker’s Bar? Woo hoo! Share your stories with your Pritikin friends, triumphs and trials. The feedback you’ll get may change your life. Our Pritikin community is full of brilliant, wise, and witty folks, real veterans in the war on obesity and cardiovascular disease. They know what you’re going through, and they, along with our faculty at Pritikin, can share priceless advice.
Wonderful new friendships are made at the Pritikin Longevity Center. No matter the distance in miles, continue your friendships online, and make new ones. Enter criteria like "Pritikin Grad," "city," and "health interest." You can then "Friend" people on the list or send messages.
You’ll also enjoy our "Pritikin People" mini-bulletin board. Introduce yourself to other members and then browse through their posts to find like-minded people. The journey to better health is always easier and a lot more fun when you have friends sharing the ride.
Got questions? Get answers. Whenever you have a question about healthy living, call upon the brain trust of the Pritikin doctors, dietitians, exercise coaches, and psychologists. It’s like having your own team of healthy-living experts at your fingertips.
Get right to the heart of what matters most to you.