Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa
- CDP, Restaurant and Hotel Management, Cornell University
- BA, Hotel Management, University of the West Indies
- Food and Beverage Director, Cayman Resort Hotels, Cayman Islands
- Chef Consultant, Food and Beverage Director, Club Jamaica Beach Resort, Jamaica
- Sous Chef, American Restaurant Association, New York, New York
- Chef Tournant, Premiere Cruise Lines
- Executive Chef, Plantation Inn Hotel, Jamaica
- Executive Sous Chef, Boscobel Beach Resort & Club, Jamaica
Chef Anthony Stewart has won accolades worldwide, including five gold medals in top culinary competitions, for his masterful use of foodstuffs like fresh seafood and tropical fruit from his native Jamaica. Recently, he was also named Spafinder’s first Top Chef. Ingeniously and joyously, Chef Anthony creates cuisine that is pleasing not only to our palates but our hearts.
Educated at Cornell University and at the University of West Indies, Chef Anthony for years owned and operated three thriving restaurants in the Caribbean and now brings his brilliance, as well as his infectious love of cooking, to the Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa.
When not in the kitchen, Anthony is in the classroom, and has inspired thousands of Pritikin guests “to have some fun!” Explains Chef Anthony, “For most people, cooking is a burdensome affair. Not so, I say! Our Pritikin guests leave our cooking classes amazed at how simple and delicious healthy cooking can be. Our classes are designed to make life easier, and to bring out the creative side in everyone.
“I love to cook. Food is my life, my profession, and my passion. I love nothing more than helping others ’catch‘ that passion.”