Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa
- CDP, Restaurant and Hotel Management, Cornell University
- BA, Hotel Management, University of the West Indies
- Food and Beverage Director, Cayman Resort Hotels, Cayman Islands
- Chef Consultant, Food and Beverage Director, Club Jamaica Beach Resort, Jamaica
- Sous Chef, American Restaurant Association, New York, New York
- Chef Tournant, Premiere Cruise Lines
- Executive Chef, Plantation Inn Hotel, Jamaica
- Executive Sous Chef, Boscobel Beach Resort & Club, Jamaica
Chef Anthony Stewart has won accolades worldwide, including five gold medals in top culinary competitions, for his masterful use of foodstuffs like fresh seafood and tropical fruit from his native Jamaica. Just recently, he was also named Spafinder’s first Top Chef. Ingeniously and joyously, Chef Anthony creates cuisine that is pleasing not only to our palates but our hearts.
When not in the kitchen, Anthony is in the classroom, and has inspired thousands of Pritikin guests “to have some fun! For most people, cooking is a burdensome affair. Not so, I say! Our Pritikin guests leave our cooking classes amazed at how simple and delicious healthy cooking can be. I love to cook. Food is my life and passion, and I love nothing more than helping others ’catch‘ that passion.