The Pritikin Resort
Introducing our beautiful new home – an architectural, Italianate gem surrounded by 650 acres of lush tropical gardens, fountains, water features and other amenities.
Our new center features a four-story, glass-roofed atrium entrance, Carrera marble, Keystone Coral walls, and other stunning touches. On the promenade leading up to the bougainvillaea-draped entrance is a grand Arquitectonica-designed meditative labyrinth.
Offerings within our new Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa include:
- Huge, magnificently equipped fitness center for Pritikin's signature cardio, strength, and core-and-stretch workouts – and elective exercise classes like Pilates, salsa dancing, cardio-boxing, and spinning
- Indoor and outdoor yoga and meditation centers, nestled among an oasis of gardens, statues, and fountains
- Two world-class restaurants led by Pritikin's award-winning chefs and featuring gourmet heart-healthy cuisine
- Salt-water indoor pool
- Outdoor lap pool flanked by tropical foliage
- Spacious cooking school where Pritikin chefs will teach step-by-step guidelines for re-creating the healthy recipes served in their Pritikin restaurants
- Beautiful, sun-filled lecture rotunda for Pritikin education, and four additional lecture/seminar halls
- Medical center/conference rooms for one-on-one consultations with Pritikin's board-certified physicians, nutritionists, exercise physiologists, psychologists, and chefs
- New state-of-the-art luxury spa featuring:
- 32 world-class treatment rooms, including deluxe spa suites
- A lavish array of aquatherapy amenities, such as aromatherapy-infused steam rooms, experiential showers, hot and cold massaging hydrofalls, jacuzzis, Finnish saunas infused with the relaxing scents of fragrant wood, and rejuvenating cold-water plunges
- Hamans – heated niches for slow, gentle warming to renew muscles
- Outdoor solariums
- 100+ of the newest, most exquisite body and spa treatments, such as Asian-inspired treatments like Thai massage, healing whole-body Reiki massage, and Ayurvedic body treatments; soothing sleep therapies; a full-service salon; and stunning new developments in facial and skin rejuvenation, including LED and Ultrasonic Microdermabrasion
Surrounding our new Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa are:
- 650 acres of immaculate landscaping, swimming pools, lush green fairways, cascading waterfalls, meditative labyrinths, and flowering gardens
- Tennis courts
- Five championship golf courses, including the infamous Blue Monster, host of the PGA Tour for over 45 years, and winner of Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine's "Best Golf Resort" and Golf Digest's "Best Places To Play, 2008 – 2009, " and recognised as one of the "World's 10 Best Golf Spas" by Forbes.com
- The Jim McLean Golf School, led by Jim McLean, rated among the top three golf instructors in the world. The academy has 21 teachers and conducts golf clinics and private lessons year-round.
- Business conference facilities (40 rooms in total), plus a modern kitchen where Pritikin chefs will be able to showcase their culinary masterpieces as they prepare menu selections for business events
- Located minutes from many South Florida attractions, such as Miami's beaches, South Beach, the Everglades, the Florida Keys, and Bal Harbor and Merrick Park shopping, as well as Miami International Airport.
What bliss! Nestled among gardens and fountains, and offering the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art treatments, our Spa is the ultimate relaxation destination – the perfect complement to your Pritikin health revitalization program.