- Roasted Bison
- 3 pounds trimmed grass-fed bison NY strip whole
- 4 limes juiced
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 grapefruit juiced
- 2 oranges juiced
- 3 springs rosemary leaves piced and chopped
- 6 springs sage leaves picked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves picked and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced Vidalia onion
- 1/2 cup minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns ground
- Marinate bison with remaining ingredients. Let sit in refrigerator for at least 4 hours but not more than 6.
- Bring roast to room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
- Roast in a 250° oven until pink, about 1 hour. Do not overcook.
- Let sit 15 minutes before slicing. Slice into 4-ounce portions.
- (Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for the next 3 to 4 days)