Journey To Wellness | July 19 to 25, 2014
- Guest Lecture: Digital Detox. Our digitally mediated existence can often sap our energy with frenetic, addictive distractions. Learn how to detox so that you can re-engage with the world and yourself. You’ll be amazed at how much freer and happier you’ll feel. (Sure, you’ll still own a phone, but your phone will no longer own you.)
- Lecture on Compulsive Eating | Zero in on what’s eating you and driving you to overeat. This lecture is all about taking charge of your feelings and your food.
- Lecture on the Health Benefits of Yoga
- One 1-Hour Personal Lifestyle Counseling Session | Who doesn’t have issues that could benefit from professional counseling? Now’s your chance. Lean in. Talk. Learn. Live better. Popular topics include managing stress, sexuality and intimacy, and weight loss for the workaholic.
Journey To Wellness:
$350 per person
(Add-on to the core Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program. See below)
All the events and special programs in our Calendar, like Journey To Wellness, run concurrently with our core Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program, which means you’ll receive the full benefit of our core program plus, if you desire, the special programs. To enroll in special programs, speak with your sales coordinator about adding them onto your core reservation. All special programs are subject to change and may be cancelled if registration is low.
Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program:
|July 19 to July 25, 2014||One Week||Two Weeks|
|Single Occupancy*||$ 4,400||$ 7,900|
|Double Occupancy (per person)||$ 3,900||$ 6,450|
|Includes accommodations in a Standard Room. A variety of suites is also available.|
*Bring a friend or family member and save $500+
The All-Inclusive Pritikin Program includes
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Comprehensive Medical Health Evaluation and Fitness Assessment/Monitoring by our board-certified physicians
- Five Nutritious, Gourmet Meals and Snacks Daily
- Customized Fitness Classes led by university-degreed exercise physiologists
- Education Classes taught by internationally renowned physicians, nutritionists, and psychologists
- Healthy Cooking Classes led by Pritikin's award-winning chefs
- Use of all Resort facilities
Two factors set Pritikin apart from other health resorts:
- Its scientifically documented results, published in more than 100 studies in top medical journals like the New England Journal of Medicine; and
- Its education program, which teaches people how to sustain these results when they return home
*Programs are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel up to 5 days in advance.