October 15 to 29, 2017
You’ll have a blast, and you’ll return home with a whole new repertoire of recipes.
Our healthy cooking classes are the best way to discover the many pleasures of the Pritikin table. And perk up your own motivation to live well.
Includes the Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program PLUS:
- Hands-on cooking classes that include preparation of Soups, Stocks, Salads, Dressings, Fish/Seafood & Chicken
- Workshop and four-course dinner led and prepared by our Executive Chef
- Trip to produce company
- Trip to seafood/fish company
- Shopping trip to supermarket
- Gourmet restaurant evening trip to savor the best local cuisine, all prepared the Pritikin way
Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program:
All the events and special programs in our Calendar run concurrently with our core Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program, which means you’ll receive the full benefit of our core program plus, if you desire, the special programs like “Cooking With a Pro.” To enroll in special programs, speak with your sales coordinator about adding them onto your core reservation. All special programs are subject to change and may be cancelled if registration is low.
The All-Inclusive Pritikin Program includes
- Hotel Accommodations
- Comprehensive Medical Health Evaluation and Fitness Assessment/Monitoring by our board-certified physicians
- Five Nutritious, Gourmet Meals and Snacks Daily
- Customized Fitness Classes led by university-degreed exercise physiologists
- Education Classes taught by internationally renowned physicians, nutritionists, and psychologists
- Healthy Cooking Classes led by Pritikin's award-winning chefs
- Use of all Resort facilities
Two factors set Pritikin apart from other health resorts:
- Its scientifically documented results, published in more than 100 studies in top medical journals like the New England Journal of Medicine; and
- Its education program, which teaches people how to sustain these results when they return home
*Programs are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel up to 5 days in advance.