HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
Healthy cooking classes are the best way to discover the many pleasures of the Pritikin table, and perk up your own motivation to live well.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Season soy beef with Pritikin seasoning.
- In a large sauté pan over medium high heat, sauté onion and garlic until onions are soft.
- Add beef and cook over medium heat stirring constantly for 3 minutes. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, thyme, dried basil and oregano. Simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Finish off with fresh basil and black pepper to taste.
- Top with diced red and yellow tomatoes and tofu parmesan cheese.
- Best served over hot, cooked whole wheat pasta.