HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The Pritikin Eating Plan is proven in more than 100 peer-reviewed studies to have life-saving benefits like lowering cholesterol and blood pressure. Plus, you aren't losing your mind while losing weight. There's no calorie counting, no hunger. Just plenty of healthy, whole foods deliciously prepared, like this recipe.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- In medium pot over medium heat add stock, peppers, onion, tomato and cauliflower & broccoli.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add tofu and seasonings; cook 5 more minutes.
- Stir in rice and tomato puree; continue stirring until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Serve hot garnished with carrot and scallions.