HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
What a treat to savor a bowl of soup that isn't a salt lick. This yummy Tomato Saffron Soup has just 36 milligrams of sodium per cup.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Bring water, saffron, garlic, onion, salt, pepper & milk to a boil.
- Slowly whisk in polenta.
- Cook for 20 minutes over low heat. Stirring frequently.
- Pour onto a 2 in baking pan. Cool
- When cold & set cut into slices.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 8 minutes to heat for service.
This recipe appeared in: Pleasures of the Pritikin Table (CD)