August 2 to 16, 2015
In our special “Culinary University” classes held August 2 through August 16, 2015, you’ll take aculinary tour around the world with Pritikin’s Executive Chef Anthony Stewart and his super-talented team of sous chefs.
You’ll master brand new healthy cooking skills for preparing cuisine from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Middle East, and beyond. You’ll also learn about new seasonings and foods, and new combinations, that explode with flavor. Who needs salt, sugar, and fat when food can taste this good?
A novice to cooking? That’s fine! These healthy cooking classes will also include basic culinary skills, including knife handling and core techniques like steaming, sautéing, and roasting.
One more bonus: Send your recipes to our chefs prior to your arrival, and they will transform them to deliciously healthy Pritikin guidelines.
$600 per person, per week
(Add-on to the core Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program. See below)
All the events and special programs in our Calendar, like Culinary University, run concurrently with our core Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program, which means you’ll receive the full benefit of our core program plus, if you desire, the special programs. To enroll in special programs, speak with your sales coordinator about adding them onto your core reservation. All special programs are subject to change and may be cancelled if registration is low.
Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program:
|August 2 to 16, 2015||One Week||Two Weeks|
|Single Occupancy*||$ 4,650||$ 8,300|
|Double Occupancy (per person)||$ 3,900||$ 6,500|
|Includes accommodations in a Standard Room. A variety of suites are also available.|
The All-Inclusive Pritikin Program includes
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Comprehensive Medical Health Evaluation and Fitness Assessment/Monitoring by our board-certified physicians
- Five Nutritious, Gourmet Meals and Snacks Daily
- Customized Fitness Classes led by university-degreed exercise physiologists
- Education Classes taught by internationally renowned physicians, nutritionists, and psychologists
- Healthy Cooking Classes led by Pritikin's award-winning chefs
- Use of all Resort facilities
Two factors set Pritikin apart from other health resorts:
- Its scientifically documented results, published in more than 100 studies in top medical journals like the New England Journal of Medicine; and
- Its education program, which teaches people how to sustain these results when they return home
*Programs are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel up to 5 days in advance.