As you can see from the bountiful menu below, guests at the Pritikin Longevity Center are encouraged TO EAT. Hunger is NEVER an issue. In fact, many of our guests say they're eating more than they ever have, and they're losing weight.
Healthy living can be very pleasurable and filling, Pritikin guests quickly learn. That's why they stay on track when they return home.
One of our long-time guests, Leonard Riggio, Founder and Chairman of Barnes and Noble, Inc., recently summed it well. He said, "Pritikin is not self-sacrifice. It's self-indulgence."
- Hot, Fresh Oatmeal With Pineapple and Mango
- Oatmeal Supreme With Apple, Bananas, and a Hint of Vanilla Served With Fresh Peach Sauce
- Assorted Cold Cereals
- Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries; Fresh Mango, Papaya, and Melons
- Egg White Omelet Bar that includes Roasted Vegetables, Salsa, Nonfat Cottage Cheese, and more
- Rich, Thick Wild Mushroom Soup
- Sweet Potato & Green Apple Salad (a nice combination of sweet and crunchy)
- Salad Bar Buffet With More Than 24 Fresh, Hand-Cut Items
- Tomato Rice Soup
- Thin-Crusted Garden Vegetable Pizza, or
- Homemade Herb Crepe Filled With Ricotta
- Sundried Tomatoes & Fresh Basil In a Rich Marinara Sauce Served With Broccoflower and Spaghetti Squash
- Chocolate Mousse (creamy and delicate)
- Tuscan Leek Soup (thick and satisfying)
- Three-Bean Salad (a tasty new take on a classic)
- Panzanella Salad (fresh herbs and vegetables tossed with our own croutons)
- Orange Saffron Tomato Soup (a mouth-watering sensation)
- Pepper-Crusted & Seared Tuna With Saffron Polenta and Sweet Potato Salsa, or
- Grilled Bison Tenderloin (cooked to your liking) With Sunburst Squash, Creamed Spinach, and Farro, or
- Zatar-Spiced Tofu & Eggplant With Tomato Salsa and Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes
- Jewel of Fruit Pie (a fusion of strawberries, bananas and apples)