- Balsamic Orange Vinaigrette
- Use this dressing warm or at room temperature. Use as a marinade for fish and chicken, a coleslaw dressing, a dip for fresh vegetables, or as a salad dressing.
- 1cupfresh orange juice
- 2teaspooncorn starch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2tablespoonbalsamic vinegar
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2teaspoondried tarragon
- Place all the ingredients in a nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Allow the mixture to turn clear and thicken. Remove from heat.
- This will keep for up to seven days if refrigerated in a sealed jar.