- Elk Chops with Garlic and Sage Crust & Cherry Jus
- Grass-fed, free-range wild game such as buffalo (bison), elk, and moose are low in saturated fat, less than other red meat options.
- four 5-ounce elk chops with the bone
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon juniper berries ground
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- Turn on broiler.
- Mix all spices together.
- Coat the elk chops with spices.
- Place under a hot broiler for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 1 ½ minutes more.