- Sweet Potato Kale Soup
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 quarts low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup celery root peeled and diced
- 1 bunch kale cleaned and de-stemmed, then sliced thin
- In a stockpot, add all ingredients except kale.
- Cook over medium heat until all ingredients are soft, about 1 hour.
- Puree and put back on heat.
- Add kale and cook 15 minutes more.