- Sweet Potato Kale Soup
- 2poundssweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1onion peeled and diced
- 1carrot peeled and diced
- 1tablespoonfresh sage finely chopped
- 2tablespoongarlic minced
- 2quartslow-sodium vegetable stock
- 1tablespoonlow-sodium soy sauce
- 1cupcelery root peeled and diced
- 1bunchkale cleaned and de-stemmed, then sliced thin
- In a stockpot, add all ingredients except kale.
- Cook over medium heat until all ingredients are soft, about 1 hour.
- Puree and put back on heat.
- Add kale and cook 15 minutes more.