What bliss! Nestled among gardens and fountains, and offering the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art treatments, our Spa is the ultimate relaxation destination – the perfect complement to your Pritikin health revitalization program.
Bask in our soothing experiential showers. Indulge yourself with the best massages of your life. Take a lazy afternoon nap in our outdoor solariums. Everything you need to relieve stress and find serenity is here.
Pritikin guests will enjoy a completely new luxury Spa. Highlights include:
- 32 world-class treatment rooms, including couples’ suites for private spas and side-by-side massages
- A lavish array of aquatherapy amenities, such as aromatherapy-infused steam rooms, sumptuous sensory experience showers, hot and cold massaging hydrofalls, jacuzzis, Finnish saunas infused with the relaxing scents of fragrant wood, rejuvenating cold-water plunges, and hamans – heated niches for slow, gentle warming to renew muscles
- 100+ of the newest, most exquisite body and spa treatments, including the best massages of your life, such as Asian-inspired treatments like Thai massage, healing whole-body Reiki massage, and Ayurvedic body treatments; as well as soothing sleep therapies; skin-enhancing facial therapies; a full-service salon; and stunning new developments in facial and skin rejuvenation, such as LED and Ultrasonic Microdermabrasion
- Advanced Skin Care Therapies »
- Body Treatments »
- Facial Skin Care »
- Massage Therapy »
- Men’s Services »
- Spa Salon Services »
- Five championship golf courses.
- 110,000-square-foot conference facility (40 rooms in total) with state-of-the-art technology and featuring the newly built $25 million Blue Legends Ballroom – 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor pre-function space. Within Blue Legends is a modern kitchen where Pritikin chefs will be able to showcase their culinary masterpieces as they prepare menu selections for each event. The Legends Ballroom is named in honor of the renowned guests who have stayed at the Doral resort over the decades, including Tiger Woods, Jackie Gleason, Joe Namath, and Greg Norman.
- Located minutes from many South Florida attractions, such as Miami’s beaches, South Beach, the Everglades, the Florida Keys, and Bal Harbor shopping, as well as Miami International Airport.