Consultant, Pritikin Longevity Center
- MA, English, Loyola Marymount University
- BA, English/Philosophy, Loyola Marymount University
- Editor/Writer, Pritikin Programs and Newsletters, 1992 to present
- Marketing and Registration Director, Pritikin Longevity Center, 1985 to 1992
- Media assistant to Nathan Pritikin, 1980 to 1984
Eugenia Killoran served as the food and fitness journalist for the Pritikin Program for more than 20 years. She has published about 3,000 articles, lectures, and book chapters on a wide variety of healthy living and weight-loss topics. She also converses online with Pritikin members in live webinars about all things Pritikin, from the latest science in heart health to tips on easy, tasty Pritikin cooking.
An avid runner and lover of fresh whole foods (she eats about 12 servings of fruits and veggies daily), Eugenia certainly walks her Pritikin talk and has enjoyed inspiring thousands worldwide to do the same.