Every day for 14 days, you won’t have to worry about what to eat. Just follow this easy Pritikin Meal Plan, which includes breakfast straight through to evening dessert. Its focus is simple meals. You’ll never get lost in complicated recipes.
Learn More About Pritikin
Whether you’re brand new to the Pritikin Program or a long-time devotee, you’ll appreciate this Pritikin Meal Plan’s many great food tips. Every day, you’ll be enjoying food that is:
There’s no such thing as hunger with the Pritikin Program.
Studies show that people at the Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa in Miami, Florida, lose on average about 7 to 12 pounds in three weeks.
The plan is high in fiber and low in fat, particularly bad fats like saturated fats. It’s also low in sodium, which is really important if you’re trying to lower your blood pressure.
The focus of the Pritikin Program is fresh whole foods like fruits, vegetables, beans, and whole grains, which tend to tally up significantly lower food bills than a shopping cart full of meat and highly processed packaged foods.
The 14-Day Pritikin Meal Plan is perfect not only for losing weight but also for following the path to good health for the rest of your life.
- Shopping List for Week One
- Day One |Start Eating Right!
- Day Two | Lower Blood Pressure
- Day Three | Healthy Sandwiches
- Day Four | Big Salads For Weight Loss
- Day Five | Eat Less Meat & Lower Cholesterol
- Day Six | Healthy Comfort Food
- Day Seven | Snack Smarter
- Shopping List for Week Two
- Day Eight | Bison: The Better Red Meat
- Day Nine | Feast On Fish
- Day Ten | Veggie-Rich Soups
- Day Eleven | Eat Beans, Shed Fat
- Day Twelve | Go For Whole Grains
- Day Thirteen | Potatoes Are Good For You!
- Day Fourteen | Enjoy Fruit, Not Juice