Martha Theran, MS, RD/RDN
Registered Dietician RD, Registered Dietician Nutritionist RDN & Educator
- Commission of Dietetic Registration – Registered Dietician RD, Registered Dietician Nutritionist RDN.
- Nova Southeastern University – Masters of Science in Nutrition / Functional Nutrition & Herbalism.
- Florida International University – Bachelor of Science in Dietetics and Nutrition.
- International Fitness Institute – Exercise Science Foundations / Strength & Conditioning Specialist / Functional Training Specialist / Fitness Testing Specialist / Nutrition
- Education & Weight Management Specialist
My objective is to impact lives and leave a positive mark by giving the best of myself, and to celebrate the success of each guest.
For over 20 years, Martha has changed the lives of people from all walks of life. She founded Fit Me Food to educate her clients on how to eat so that the body rebuilds itself stronger and healthier. With her teachings weight-loss is just a plus. Martha simplifies the implementation of a new lifestyle by educating clients on how nutrition and the human body work.
She finds joy in helping people take charge of the way their body looks, feels, and performs. Nutrition is the answer! The right eating habits can help fight just about any chronic diseases.
It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle change.