April 12 to 18, 2014
Visit to Fruit & Spice Park
The Fruit & Spice Park is the only tropical botanical garden of its kind in the U.S. This unique 37-acre land hosts over 500 varieties of fruits, vegetables, spices, herbs, and nuts, including 150 varieties of mango, 75 varieties of bananas, and numerous other exotic edibles. You’ll enjoy samples at the Park’s tasting counter.
Lunch at Paradise Farms
On the menu are delectables lovingly grown just a few feet from your lunch table, including micro greens, over 52 varieties of edible flowers, assorted basil tops and mint tops, baby root vegetables, oyster mushrooms, and a variety of tropical fruits including carambola, jackfruit, monstera, mango, cotton candy fruit, and bananas.
Shopping trip to Farmer’s Market
Learn the Myths and Facts About Organic Foods
Farm To Table:
$205 per person
(Add-on to the core Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program. See below)
All the events and special programs in our Calendar run concurrently with our core Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program, which means you’ll receive the full benefit of our core program plus, if you desire, the special programs. To enroll in special programs, speak with your sales coordinator about adding them onto your core reservation. All special programs are subject to change and may be cancelled if registration is low.
Pritikin Health and Weight-Loss Program:
|April 12 to 18, 2014||One Week||Two Weeks|
|Single Occupancy||$ 5,400||$ 9,300|
|Double Occupancy (per person)||$ 4,250||$ 6,950|
|Includes accommodations in a Standard Room. A variety of suites is also available.|
*Bring a friend or family member and save $1000+
The All-Inclusive Pritikin Program includes
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Comprehensive Medical Health Evaluation and Fitness Assessment/Monitoring by our board-certified physicians
- Five Nutritious, Gourmet Meals and Snacks Daily
- Customized Fitness Classes led by university-degreed exercise physiologists
- Education Classes taught by internationally renowned physicians, nutritionists, and psychologists
- Healthy Cooking Classes led by Pritikin's award-winning chefs
- Use of all Resort facilities
Two factors set Pritikin apart from other health resorts:
- Its scientifically documented results, published in more than 100 studies in top medical journals like the New England Journal of Medicine; and
- Its education program, which teaches people how to sustain these results when they return home
*Programs are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel up to 5 days in advance.