Banana & Rice Wine Vinaigrette
Here's something new for your salads! This dressing, a favorite among guests at the Pritikin Longevity Center, has loads of Caribbean punch - sweet bananas, zesty chili. Yes, your salad greens are going to explode with flavor! Don't like cilantro? Just remove it. Really like it? Add more!
- 1 banana very ripe peeled
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber diced small
- 2 cups rice vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons chili paste
- In a large bowl, mash banana with a whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients. Whip by hand until well combined.