HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends you eat at least 5 (and preferably many more!) servings of vegetables each day. They're super nutritious. Plus, you'll just naturally eat fewer calories and shed excess weight. This healthy recipe is vegetable-rich.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Mix all ingredients & spices except the bread.
- Saute in a hot skillet for 5 minutes.
- Set aside, cut bread into quarters.
- Put vegetables on one side and roll.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.