Crispy Cauliflower Bites
Instead of snacking on chips, nuts, or other unhealthy or fattening foods, indulge in something healthy and delicious. Follow these easy steps to whip up a healthy alternative, and garnish with your favorite fresh herb, such as dill before serving.
- 1 Head cauliflower (cut into small pieces)
- 1 Teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Cup Egg Beaters
- 1 Cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 Cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan grated
- Steam cauliflower for 5 minutes in half cup of water.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- Season flour with spices.
- Season cauliflower.
- Dredge cauliflower in white whole wheat flour. Coat cauliflower in Egg Beaters, and then in panko bread crumbs that have been seasoned with parmesan cheese.
- Place onto sheet tray that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Lightly mist the breaded cauliflower and roast at 425F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with Buffalo, BBQ, Marinara sauce or any of your favorite sauces