HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends you eat at least 5 (and preferably many more!) servings of vegetables each day. They're super nutritious. Plus, you'll just naturally eat fewer calories and shed excess weight. This healthy recipe is vegetable-rich.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Saute onion and garlic, allow to cool.
- Mix all ingredients, except eggplant, in a cuisenart.
- Bake eggplant in a 450-degree oven for 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Lay eggplant flat and place mixture into the front end. Roll eggplant.
- Place in a baking dish and cover with tomato sauce. Cover and cook for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.