Pico De Gallo
Serve with colorful, cut-up veggies like radishes, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks, jicama sticks, and broccoli florets. Plus, pick up bags of baked, low-sodium tortilla chips. Good choices include Guiltless Gourmet and Garden of Eatin' Baked Yellow Chips.
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper finely chopped (remove seeds for a milder salsa)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 2 limes (fresh) juiced
- 1 pinch black peppercorns ground
- Mix all ingredients and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.