Pritikin Thousand Island Dressing
Two tablespoons of regular Thousand Island dressing packs in about 120 calories and 300 mg of sodium. Our tasty Pritikin Thousand Island Dressing has just 20 calories and 15 mg of sodium.
Yield: 16 2-tablespoon servings
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt plain (fat-free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (fat-free)
- 3/4 cup ketchup (low-sugar, low-sodium) (Good choices are Heinz® No Salt Ketchup, Hunt’s® No-Salt-Added Ketchup, and Westbrae® Unsweetened UnKetchup)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Store in refrigerator for about 4 days, depending on the expiration dates of your dairy ingredients.