Sauteed Spinach, Garlic and Roasted Tomatoes
Yield: 4 portions of 4oz
- 1 tablespoon All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 pound mushrooms (assorted)
- 10 ounces spinach sliced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- pint grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon basil (dry)
- 1 teaspoon oregano , dry
- crushed red papper to taste
- Toss tomatoes in dry basil, oregano, garlic and balsamic.
- Roast tomatoes for 30 minutes at 400F
- In a hot skillet brown onion & mushrooms.
- Cover & turn heat to low, cook for 5 minutes
- Add spinach & tomatoes. Cover for 2 minutes more.
- Serve immediately