Spinach & Artichoke Wrap
Bye bye burgers! Who needs ‘em when you’ve got one of Chef Anthony’s Spinach & Artichoke Wraps? They’re perfect for on-the-go living.
Yield: 8 wraps
- 1 cup artichoke hearts cooked
- 1/4 cup sour cream, fat free
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper ground to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian parsley minced
- 1/4 cup yogurt (pain fat-free)
- 2 cups spinach (frozen) thawed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon stoneground mustard (low-sodium)
- 4 lavash breads (whole-wheat) (Lavash is a soft thin flatbread about the size of large rectangular-shaped tortilla.)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dry) to taste
- Puree all ingredients except lavash breads in food processor.
- Cut each bread in half. Divide spinach/artichoke mixture equally on each piece of bread.
- Roll into wrap.