Sweet Potato Soup
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 sweet potato,
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 2 teaspoon apple concentrate (optional)
- 2 teaspoon sage minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Cut onions, Sweet Potato in half, roast until fork tender and puree, adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Add all of the ingredients to stockpot and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for one hour.
- Adjust seasoning to taste, If needed.
- Puree the soup thoroughly and add sage.
Serving Size: 8 ounces