Virgin Mary Cocktail
Did you know that a typical Blood Mary cocktail packs in about 1,450 mg of sodium? That's how much sodium most of us should top out at for the entire day! Our Pritikin Virgin Mary has just 60 mg of sodium, but lots of tomatoey-peppery zip.
Yield: 8 people
- 7 cups Knudsen's Very Veggie Juice (Low Sodium)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash
- Pinch black peppercorns freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (reduced sodium)
- Mix all ingredients very well.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a celery stick and lime wedge.
- Serve in chilled glasses.