Enjoy desserts with a bit of bite? You'll love this fanciful combination of berries, mangoes, papayas, Dijon mustard, garlic, and cilantro.
Yield: 4 people
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup mangoes diced
- 1/2 cup papayas diced
- 1 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cantaloupe cubed
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate thawed
- 1 tablespoon garlic fresh, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (low-sodium)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves picked and chopped
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients till smooth.
- Serve in parfait glasses, or, for a picnic, little plastic cups will do.
For a creamy touch, dollop each Berry ZaZing! with a little nonfat, no-sugar-added vanilla yogurt, Greek style or regular.