Anthony’s Blueberry Cheesecake
HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
You can't go wrong with fruits! They're brimming with nutrients. And they're low in calorie density, so they're perfect for losing weight. The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends at least 4 servings of fruit daily. Get started with this healthy, fruit-filled recipe.
Anthony's Blueberry Cheesecake
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
A slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake has 710 calories and 49 grams of fat, 31 of them saturated – that’s more saturated fat than three (yes, three!) Big Macs. Treat your palate (and save your arteries) with this delectable Pritikin Blueberry Cheesecake, which has just 90 calories and 2 grams of fat per slice.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grind cereal in food processor until fine. Mix with apple juice concentrate. Layer in bottom of pie-shaped baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 3 minutes to set crust. Cool.
- In food processor, mix cream cheese, yogurt, and cottage cheese until very smooth.
- In large bowl, mix egg whites, Splenda, blueberries, and vanilla with spoon (not whisk).
- Add cream cheese mixture to egg white mixture, and blend by hand. Spoon into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.