Anthony's Blueberry Cheesecake
A slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake has 710 calories and 49 grams of fat, 31 of them saturated – that’s more saturated fat than three (yes, three!) Big Macs. Treat your palate (and save your arteries) with this delectable Pritikin Blueberry Cheesecake, which has just 90 calories and 2 grams of fat per slice.
Yield: 8 people
- 4 ounces oats or Erewhon® Crispy Brown Rice
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
- 1.5 pounds cream cheese fat free
- 1/4 cup yogurt fat-free plain
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese low-fat, no-salt-added
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 3 tablespoons Splenda
- 3/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grind cereal in food processor until fine. Mix with apple juice concentrate. Layer in bottom of pie-shaped baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 3 minutes to set crust. Cool.
- In food processor, mix cream cheese, yogurt, and cottage cheese until very smooth.
- In large bowl, mix egg whites, Splenda, blueberries, and vanilla with spoon (not whisk).
- Add cream cheese mixture to egg white mixture, and blend by hand. Spoon into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.