Baked Halibut With Orange-Peach Glaze
Yield: 4 people
- 4 four-ounce halibut fish fillets (fresh)
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 peaches pitted and diced (leave skin on)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- pinch allspice ground
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce low-sodium
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place fish fillets in large glass or ceramic ovenproof baking dish.
- Lightly spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion until golden brown; then add the peaches, orange juice, allspice, and low-sodium soy sauce. Bring to a boil and cook briefly, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and place in the oven.
- Bake the fish until done and fork-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the sauce spooned over the top of each fillet.