Balsamic Orange Vinaigrette
Use this dressing warm or at room temperature. Use as a marinade for fish and chicken, a coleslaw dressing, a dip for fresh vegetables, or as a salad dressing.
Yield: 10 2-tablespoon servings
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoon corn starch mixed with 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon (dry)
- Place all the ingredients in a nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Allow the mixture to turn clear and thicken. Remove from heat.
- This will keep for up to seven days if refrigerated in a sealed jar.