Black Forest Vinaigrette
Why expand your waistline with typical oil-drenched vinaigrettes when you can enjoy the marvelous sweet-tangy complexity of our Black Forest Vinaigrette, and for only about 10 calories per 2-tablespoon serving. This dressing will last in the refrigerator for about one week. It freezes well, too.
- 2 cups blackberries fresh or frozen (no sugar added, thawed)
- 1 cup strawberries fresh or frozen (no sugar added, thawed)
- 1 riped banana sliced
- 1 cup white vinegar balsamic
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard (low-sodium)
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil leaves picked and finely sliced
- Using a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients well. Refrigerate.