Broccoli Cheese Potatoes
Yield: 2 people
- 2 medium potatoes (baking)
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese (non-fat )
- 1/4 cup sour cream (non-fat )
- 1 tablespoons parmesan cheese (fat-free )
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano , dry
- black pepper ground to taste
- 2 cups broccoli steamed
- Wash potatoes in cold water and dry with paper towels. Pierce with a fork. Microwave potatoes for 4 minutes, turn over and microwave until tender, about 2 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the ricotta cheese with sour cream, Parmesan, green onion and spices in a medium mixing bowl. Steam broccoli until tender.
- Cut baked potatoes open with a knife and place on a microwave-safe plate. Fluff insides with a fork and fill with the ricotta mixture. Top each half with 1 cup steamed broccoli. Microwave for 30 seconds. Serve hot with a large tossed salad.