HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The Pritikin Eating Plan is proven in more than 100 peer-reviewed studies to have life-saving benefits like lowering cholesterol and blood pressure. Plus, you aren't losing your mind while losing weight. There's no calorie counting, no hunger. Just plenty of healthy, whole foods deliciously prepared, like this recipe.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Use this versatile sauce on everything from vegetables and tofu to chicken and fish. Plus, it freezes well.
- In a hot nonstick skillet, sauté onion, garlic, tomatoes, and ginger until softened.
- Add cumin, coriander, allspice, thyme, curry powder, and turmeric.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add water and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add cayenne and cilantro.
- Just before serving, add scallions.