Festive Forestiere Salad
Want something fresh, colorful, and citrusy for your next party? Try this Festive Forestiere Salad. There's no oil or fat whatsoever, and only about 50 calories per cup.
Yield: 8 people
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 3 red bell peppers sliced into long, thin strips
- 1 cup zucchini sliced into long, thin strips
- 2 cups mushrooms (buttons) large-sized, sliced
- 1 carrot sliced into long, thin strips
- 1/2 cup red onions sliced into long, thin strips
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dry)
- Mix all ingredients together. Let sit for 10 minutes.