HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The healthiest animal food choices are omega-3-rich fish such as salmon, sardines, herring, mackerel, and trout, advises the Pritikin Eating Plan. Most other fish, plus shelled mollusks like clams and scallops, are healthy choices, too. Enjoy fish tonight with this yummy recipe.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Cut escolar into 4 oz portions.
- Mix all spices together.
- Season fish and grill or sear in Vital Nutrition skillet until medium.
- The fish will continue to cook until well done when off the heat.
- Serve immediately.
- Bring all the ingredients to a boil reduce heat to simmer.
- Reduce liquid until it coats back of a spoon.