Yield: 8 people
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed toasted & ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed toasted & ground
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns ground
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 4 tablespoon shallots minced
- 1 cup fish stock
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme picked & chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup crushed tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercons ground
- Cut escolar into 4 oz portions.
- Mix all spices together.
- Season fish and grill or sear in Vital Nutrition skillet until medium.
- The fish will continue to cook until well done when off the heat.
- Serve immediately.
- Bring all the ingredients to a boil reduce heat to simmer.
- Reduce liquid until it coats back of a spoon.