Grilled Marinated Chicken Breast
Yield: 4 people
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce (low-sodium ,angostura brand)
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dry)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 4-oz chicken breasts (boneless)
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat bread/cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot or scallion minced
- 1 cup yogurt (plain, nonfat)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard (low-sodium)
- Combine all the ingredients listed for the marinade.
- Add chicken and let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place bread in food processor and pulsate to form breadcrumbs.
- Add fresh basil, parsley and shallots and pulsate.
- Remove and spread on plate.
- Mix together yogurt and mustard.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Dip chicken in yogurt mixture to cover.
- Coat with seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Coat baking tray with cooking spray.
- Bake chicken for 10 minutes.
- Turn and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately