Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
Our Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho is refreshing and so simple! Just combine the following ingredients and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Yield: 4 people
- 2 heirloom tomatoes small diced, seeds removed
- 2 cups veggie juice (very low-sodium) such as Knudsen's Very Veggie Juice
- 1 teaspoon coriander ground
- 1 teaspoon Italian parsley leaves picked & chopped
- 1/4 cup vidalia onions minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper minced
- 1/2 cup cucumber peeled, seeded, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons purple basil (optional) If used, slice thinly.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except basil.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Pour into serving bowls. Sprinkle ribbons of basil on top.