HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends you eat at least 5 (and preferably many more!) servings of vegetables each day. They're super nutritious. Plus, you'll just naturally eat fewer calories and shed excess weight. This healthy recipe is vegetable-rich.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Cook soba noodles until soft, drain & cool in an ice bath.
- Toss noodles with sesame oil, scallion, vinegar and let sit for 1 hour.
- Steam carrots & cool.
- Mix cucumber, lemon & paprika.
- Let marinate for 1 hour
- Mix ginger, cilantro, yogurt & dill in a blender.
- On a plate serve small piles of sprouts, noodles, cucumbers, peppers, carrots and whole lettuce leaves.
- Serve sauce on side to mix as well.
- Serve immediately