Mahi Mahi With Cherry Tomatoes
Yield: 4 people
- 4 four onces Mahi Mahi (fillets)
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon white onion chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine (dry)
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock (pritikin recipe)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 2 teaspoons dill chopped
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- Season fish with garlic and red chili pepper, and sear on both sides.
- Add onion and deglaze (dissolve remaining bits of food) with wine.
- Add stock and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook over medium heat until done, about 8 minutes
- Finish with dill and lemon juice.