Mango Horseradish Sauce
Many sauces are packed with blood-pressure-raising sodium. That's the last thing we need. In the U.S., one out of three adults has hypertension. Another one out of three has prehypertension. You won't miss the sodium with this sensational Mango Horseradish Sauce from the chefs at the Pritikin health resort.
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard such as Westbrae no-salt added
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard no salt added
- 1/2 cup mango peeled and pureed
- 1/4 cup sour cream, fat free
- 1/4 cup yogurt (plain, fat-free)
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 juiced lemons
- In a blender, blend all ingredients very well.
- Refrigerate. Serve cold.
- If desired, garnish with a small dollop of horseradish.