Mango Lemon Cooler Cocktail
We can easily down 250 calories or more with most tropical-style drinks. And don't forget that calories that we drink do virtually nothing to curb appetite. For a fraction of the calories (only about 40), savor this sensational Mango Lemon Cooler Cocktail.
Yield: 6 people
- 2 mangoes peeled, cut
- 1/2 lemon both juice and zest
- 2 half-liter bottles sparkling water such as Pellegrino or Perrier
- 4 packets Splenda or stevia Brands of stevia include SweetLeaf and Truvia
- 1 cup blackberries or raspberries chopped
- 6 orange slices (optional) garnish
- Chill 6 water glasses.
- In a food processor or blender, blend together mangoes, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- In a large pitcher, pour in mango mixture, sparkling water, and no-calorie sweetener. Stir.
- Pour beverage into chilled glasses. Distribute blackberries evenly into glasses.
- If desired, garnish with orange slices.