This refreshing Mango Parfait dessert has been delighting guests at the Pritikin health resort for decades. It's both easy to prepare and pretty, which makes it the perfect choice for your next dinner party.
Yield: 8 Portions 4 oz
- 16 ounces mango puree
- 16 ounces non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup raspberries (garnish)
- 2 tablespoons Splenda
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
- In a large mixing bowl combine Mango Puree and Yogurt add Splenda(artificial sweetener) and Apple Juice Concentrate, whisk until smooth.
- Place Raspberries in bottom of white wine or stemmed water glass, fill with Mango – Yogurt mixture to 2/3, and place in freezer for approx. 2 hours or until partially (half) frozen (parfait) garnish with mint sprig and Mango slice, serve immediately.