HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends you eat at least 5 (and preferably many more!) servings of vegetables each day. They're super nutritious. Plus, you'll just naturally eat fewer calories and shed excess weight. This healthy recipe is vegetable-rich.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Place Cabbage in a bowl,
- Puree remaining ingredients in a Cuisenart.
- In a stockpot bring puree to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour over cabbage.
- Cool and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Heat before serving if serving as a side dish to a hot meal or serve cold for a great salad