Yield: 12 people
- 1 large cabbage rough chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Splenda
- 3 lemon juiced
- 1 cup grapes (red seedless) chopped
- 1 grapefruit juiced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns ground
- 1 teaspoon Wesbrae mustard (no salt) stone ground
- Place Cabbage in a bowl,
- Puree remaining ingredients in a Cuisenart.
- In a stockpot bring puree to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour over cabbage.
- Cool and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Heat before serving if serving as a side dish to a hot meal or serve cold for a great salad