Yield: 24 people
- 2 cups whole wheat matzo ground fine in a cuisenart
- 1.5 cups eggbeaters
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns ground
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whip together all ingredients except matzo meal.
- When fluffy whisk I matzo meal let sit for half an hour.
- Boil 3 gallons water in a large pot.
- Mold matzo balls with vegetable spray on hands to eliminate sticking.
- When all balls are rounded drop into boiling water (must be at a full rolling boil or they will not be fluffy).
- Boil for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- If the water is not boiling, or is not lowered to simmer, the matzo balls will not be right.