Melon Soup With a Yogurt Swirl
Yield: 5 people
- 1/4 honeydew peeled and deseeded
- 1/4 cantaloupe peeled and deseeded
- 1/4 pineapple peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Splenda
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract (halved)
- 1/2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup champagne good quality
- 1 ounces yogurt (plain, fat-free)
- 1/8 cup strawberry puree
- Put honeydew, cantaloupe, pineapple, ¼ teaspoon of Splenda®, ¼ tablespoon of vanilla, mint, basil, and champagne in large blender.
- Blend until very smooth.
- In a food processor, puree yogurt, ¼ teaspoon of Splenda®, ¼ tablespoon of vanilla, and strawberry puree.
- Chill both separately.
- When ready to serve, pour soup into bowls. Spoon yogurt mixture on top.