Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These cookies are pretty amazing because they have absolutely no butter or margarine, but lots of wonderful cookie-style chewiness. Sure, they’re not Oreos, but pop one in your mouth when you’re craving a cookie, and they just might do the trick!
Yield: 30 cookies
- 4 cups oatmeal uncooked
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons Splenda
- cinnamon to taste (about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon)
- 4 eggs whites whitpped to medium peaks (use whisk or electric mixer)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup apple sauce (no sugar-added varieties)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl till everything is uniformly moist.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve
Serving Size: 2 Cookies