HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The healthiest animal food choices are omega-3-rich fish such as salmon, sardines, herring, mackerel, and trout, advises the Pritikin Eating Plan. Most other fish, plus shelled mollusks like clams and scallops, are healthy choices, too. Enjoy fish tonight with this yummy recipe.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Saute shallot & garlic in a stockpot.
- Add rice when garlic is light brown.
- Cook for 30 seconds then add wine, fish stock & water.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Lower heat and cover.
- Place in 350-degree oven for 40 minutes.
- When rice is cooked, in a large skillet saute remaining ingredients, except parsley & tarragon.
- When scallops & shrimp are cooked add rice & herbs.
- Mix well & serve.